|A320 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital
technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check
measurement of SpO2 and pulse rate. The product is
suitable for use in family, hospital (including clinical use in
internist/surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care
and etc.), oxygen bar, social medical organizations and
physical care in sports.|
- Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
- Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
- Ajust the parameters in friendly menu.
- Manually adjust the direction of interface.
- Low Battery voltage indicator
- Visual alarm function. Real-time spot-checks
- Automatically switch off when no signal.
- Standard two AAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery is available for power supply.
- Advanced DSP algorithm inside minish the influence of motion artifact and improve accuracy of low perfusion.
- Two AAA 1.5v batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hours normally
- Hemoglobin saturation display: 35-100%
- Pulse rate Display: 30-250 BPM
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA(Normal)
Hemoglobin Saturation (SpO2): 1%
Pulse Rate: 1BPM
- Measurement Accuracy:
Hemoglobin Saturation(SpO2 ): (70%-100%): 2% unspecified(≦ 70%)
Pulse Rate: 2BPM
- Measurement Performance in Low perfusion Condition: 0.3%